Improve your quality of life with a healthy, beautiful smile. At Shor Dental, we strongly believe that good oral health is an important factor in you overall well-being. Drs. Alexander Shor and Kavita Shor listen to their patients’ needs and provide them with the highest quality of dental care in a friendly, comfortable environment.
Our doctors are well recognized experts in tooth restoration and replacement, cosmetic dentistry, and specialize in prosthodontics. We provide:
- Preventive – teeth cleaning, periodontal scaling, and maintenance care
- Restorative – fillings, inlays/onlays, crowns, and bridges
- Implants – single and multiple tooth replacement with implants
- Cosmetic dentistry – bleaching, bonding, and veneers
- Dentures – complete, partial, immediate dentures, and implant dentures
- All-on-4 and Teeth in One Day- please follow this link to see before and after case
- Full mouth rehabilitation
- Treatment of tooth wear
Let our team support you during your journey to ideal oral health. We are here to serve you and are ready to help with all your dental needs. Contact our Seattle dental office to schedule your complimentary consultation today!
Providing quality dental care to Seattle, Bellevue, and Federal Way and all surrounding Washington areas.
THE LATEST FROM OUR BLOG
Lower dentures are notorious for the being unstable. Many patients with lower dentures experience discomfort, difficulty in chewing food, decreased social contact and quality of life. In this article I would like to discuss a cost effective treatment approach where 2 dental implants are used for the support of the denture in the lower jaw.
Dental filling for treatment of tooth decay is an advanced restorative procedure. It includes removal of the infected portion of the tooth, disinfection of the tooth cavity, and replacement of the missing portion of the tooth with an artificial material.
In this post I would like to discuss important information regarding immediate complete denture treatment. You should read this post if you anticipate loosing all your teeth in one or both jaws and would like to learn about immediate dentures.