Improve your quality of life with a healthy, beautiful smile. At Shor Dental, we strongly believe that good oral health is an important factor in you overall well-being. Drs. Alexander Shor and Kavita Shor listen to their patients’ needs and provide them with the highest quality of dental care in a friendly, comfortable environment.
Our doctors are well recognized experts in tooth restoration and replacement, cosmetic dentistry, and specialize in prosthodontics. We provide:
- Preventive – teeth cleaning, periodontal scaling, and maintenance care
- Restorative – fillings, inlays/onlays, crowns, and bridges
- Implants – single and multiple tooth replacement with implants
- Cosmetic dentistry – bleaching, bonding, and veneers
- Dentures – complete, partial, immediate dentures, and implant dentures
- All-on-4 and Teeth in One Day- please follow this link to see before and after case
- Full mouth Reconstruction / Full Mouth Restoration
- Treatment of tooth wear
Let our team support you during your journey to ideal oral health. We are here to serve you and are ready to help with all your dental needs. Contact our Seattle dental office to schedule your complimentary consultation today!
Providing quality dental care to Seattle, Bellevue, and Federal Way and all surrounding Washington areas.
THE LATEST FROM OUR BLOG
Treatment with dental implants includes several distinct stages and steps. In certain instances before production of the final restoration we also make temporary restorations. In the following question and answer format article I will explain the most important information about them.
You should read this article if you want to learn about denture reline procedure or if you have a loose and uncomfortable denture and would like to improve its fit.
Why talk about tooth wear? For some patients tooth wear can be a significant problem and may result in tooth breakdown, loss of teeth, and decreased quality of life. In this article Dr. Alexander Shor discusses most important information about tooth wear!